City of London, London
£500 - £600 per day
2 months ago
Interim Programme Manager (Procurement) - £600 p/d
Our client, a global Financial Services organisation, seeks to recruit an INTERIM Programme Manager to lead a number of P2P projects to support a major Procurement Transformation programme.
The Programme Manager will oversee the selection and implementation of the new P2P system to support the on-going development of becoming a "state of the art" and best in class procurement function across the business. This will look at some of the big name suppliers such as; SAP, Oracle, Ariba, Curtis Fitch, Coupa etc.
- Programme/Project Set Up and Closure: Feeds into business study/programme proposals and business cases, ensuring alignment with business strategy. Works with the business to define and agree programme/project business outcomes and benefits and to confirm that outputs and outcomes will support their realisation.
- Governance and Reporting: Delivers to an appropriate programme governance structure, with different levels of stakeholder input, to effectively control each project and workstream whilst exercising optimal control at the programme level. Works closely with the Accountable Executive to provide regular status reporting and solutions driven contingency plans.
- Programme/Project Control and Delivery: Provides a programme control framework aligned with project and programme management processes and methodologies, within which costs, business outcomes, benefits, risks, issues, standards and quality can be measured and within which Project Managers can coordinate their activities.
- Experience in implementing Cloud Technology - ideally P2P systems within Sourcing & Procurement
- Experience in managing and implementing Process Change
- Ideally, experience in Agile project delivery