£400 - £450 per day
5 months ago
Interim Professional Services Procurement Manager - £450 Per Day
Our client, one of the most recognisable brands in the UK, are seeking a Professional Services Procurement Manager to work autonomously within a fast-paced procurement environment, implementing strategic category strategy on high value spend areas.
As the Professional Services Procurement Manager - £450 Per Day, you will be a vital part of a best-in-class procurement team, overseeing the organisations spend on Professional Services and IT Services. You will take ownership of your category and for the continued development and implementation of category strategy to drive savings and deliver the best value to your stakeholders.
- You will have strong experience of Professional Services Procurement.
- You will have a demonstrable track record of developing and implementing your own category strategy to deliver cost savings and add value.
- Will be able to show hands-on experience of drafting bespoke contacts
- You will have excellent stakeholder management capabilities, with the ability to partner with and influence stakeholders at the most senior level.
- Ideally, Degree and/or MCIPS qualified.
This is an urgent requirement so if the role is of interest please contact me ASAP either by phone (01483 213 305) or alternatively send me an email confirming your availability for a phone call (firstname.lastname@example.org)