South East England, England
£350.00 - £500.00 per day
11 months ago
Our clients a leading Financial Services business is looking for an Interim Procurement Specialist to join their growing team.
Role: You will be joining a greenfield procurement function where they are looking to bring in Best in Class procedures, sourcing plans and will be ensuring all contracts are being serviced regularly and assessed correctly. As a Procurement Specialist you will be responsible for managing IT spend primarily as well as some wider Indirects. You will be responsible for the full end to end sourcing as well as the on-going management of existing suppliers.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sourcing IT and Non-IT
- Previous experience working in a greenfield procurement function
- End to end sourcing experience
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Previous experience working in an environment with limited processes in place
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills