South East England, England
£320 - £422 per day
6 months ago
Interim Procurement Specialist - Wells £420pd
I'm currently recruiting an exciting Interim Procurement Specialist opportunity on behalf of a fast-paced, FTSE listed, global leader in Oil and Gas. This role will be crucial to my client's O&G Wells and Operations activity.
This role is a 12-month contract, offering up to £420 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), based working from home and in the South East.
You will provide key support to the Wells and Operations Procurement and Supply Chain team, managing end-to-end category sourcing and post-award activity, including call-offs.
- Support the development and delivery of sourcing initiatives in the O&G Wells and Operations Category, driving continuous improvement and significant value.
- Build and maintain strong, local supplier relationships internationally.
- Raise formal call-offs against the contracts as required.
- Assess and mitigate any risk and implement any required procurement processes aligned to regulations and business expectations.
- Robust, end-to-end sourcing experience, including Scope of Work, Compensation Models and Negotiation skills.
- Significant, previous knowledge of Operations and Wells activity.
- Strong systems knowledge with Ariba and Maximo.
- The ability to contribute effectively and autonomously on a remote basis.
- Previous strong experience of working in a culturally diverse team.
- Advantageous: some previous experience of working in Iraq / the Middle East.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply immediately and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483213310.