£400.00 - £500.00 per day
over 1 year ago
1st Executive are currently working with a leading Financial Services organisation who are looking for somebody to join their procurement team to ensure all of their third party contracts are compliant with the forthcoming changes to the General Data Protection Regulations.
You will be supporting contract negotiations with 3rd parties for the inclusion of GDPR specific contract clauses, including a focus on keeping 3rd party cost increases to a minimum. You will be ensure internal and external contract owners are fully engaged and are briefed on the requirements to update existing contracts. You will be working very closely with the legal team and ensuring they are engaged as required to support updates to existing contracts.
- 5-10yrs of Procurement experience
- Understanding of Data Privacy contractual provisions. Ideally GDPR aware.
- Contract Knowledge - able to review and has strong commercial awareness
- Be able to amend/report required changes, as well as able to interpret legal regulations as and when required to other parts of the organisation#
- Stakeholder management skills
- Organised and able to work to strict deadlines
- Project experience
- Financial Services or regulated background