Up to £300 per day
RK - 11500_1527803583
8 months ago
1st Executive have been retained by a market leading FTSE 100 Technology organisation who are seeking to recruit an Interim Procurement Specialist to operate within their UK Procurement function. This is an exciting opportunity to join their rapidly expanding 'Greenfield' Procurement function.
A highly efficient Procurement Operations team has been established, who work alongside the Category Management team, ensuring they deliver a seamless and effective Procurement service to the business. Last year they underwent a project to review their RFP systems and processes and part of that included the introduction of a new front end for their SAP system which went live in January.
The role reports into the Head of Procurement Op's, who is setting up a small team of people outside of BAU who will focus on educating the wider business with regards to procurement processes whilst cleansing and maintiaing the new system.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- Knowledge of integrated computer based procurement systems (SAP/ERP/MS office)
- Management of end to end RFP/ERP systems and processes, contract award and supplier management methodologies
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Familiar with standard/simple contractual frameworks
- Project management experience (beneficial)
- Best practice procurement, audit and process development experience
Rate: £300 per day
Duration: 4-6 months
If you are interested in the opportunity and would like to find out more then please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to Ricky.Kelly@1st-Executive.com confirming your availability for a quick call to discuss the role in more detail.