£400 per day
SS - 10842_1509705071
11 months ago
My client's procurement function are undergoing a period of change in process and structure following a recent restructure.
As a result, this is a new role for the organisation, reporting directly to the Procurement Director. This role has the remit of managing strategic procurement projects that sit outside of core category teams and identifying opportunities to implement new procurement processes and best practice.
- Develop a robust procurement strategy
- Lead cross functional teams in developing and implementing strategic sourcing plans
- Provide procurement expertise to negotiate optimum supplier relationships and formalise contracts
- Develop, measure and monitor KPI's and SLA's and continuous supplier improvement
- General indirects PCM - ability to pick up any procurement project and run it be that IT, parts, transport, premises or core procurement projects such as data protection, payment terms, supply chain financing, processes.
- Experience of indirect procurement with IT or Vehicle Parts desirable
- Experience of leading procurement governance
- Experience of implementing new processes and policies
- Experience of developing strategies in supplier management and continuous improvement
- MCIPS desirable