£450 - £500 per day
5 months ago
Experienced Interim Procurement Project Manager is required to join oil and gas "SuperMajor" BP, based in Middlesex on an initial 6-month contract paying up to £470 per day. This is an outstanding opportunity to really contribute and bring value to a highly visible and key project which involves interaction with senior global stakeholders.
PMO day to day responsibilities include:
- Owning and maintaining the project plan
- Reporting project status
- Tracking the project budgets
- Developing presentations
- Managing project documentation.
You will be working closely with all members of the Procurement Project team, refining, updating, and managing the project plan, as well as tracking all activity.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of producing and presenting Gantt chants in relevant procurement projects
- Proven recent procurement project management (PMO) experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ideally experience working with suppliers such as Accenture, Genpact, IBM, Whipro, Infosys or Cognizant
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies than please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or email@example.com by close of play 02/07/2019 as my client will be reviewing shortlisted cv's after this cut off.