£300 - £350 per day
3 months ago
Interim Procurement Project Manager Up to £350 P/D
Interim Procurement Project Manager to join a welcoming, agile, UK focused, procurement function who are undertaking a change programme surrounding compliance. You will be leading the way in implementing this compliance project across the business and be focused on engaging with stakeholders who are spread across multiple sites. The role will require excellent relationship building and coaching skills plus the ability to gain buy-in and drive uniformity of process and governance. The procurement team are made up of a mix of both permanent and interim members and are valued highly within the Business. The Head of Procurement has fostered an environment where individuals are valued and this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to lasting change. This role is for an initial 3 months, however there is budget in place for the right individual to continue through to Dec 2019.
- Experience of delivering procurement change projects within a complex business environment
- Ability to demonstrate experience of rolling our similar projects to keen timelines
- An in-depth knowledge of procurement compliance and governance
- Very strong communication skills (verbal and written) across all levels of stakeholder
- Excellent software skills
This is an urgent requirement and needs an immediate start. I have agreed with the client that I will submit a shortlist of cv's by Tuesday 5th March, therefore if you are interested please apply by Email: asap and schedule a call for more details.