Brighton, East Sussex
Up to £360 per day
SS - 14090_1589280041
11 months ago
EMEA Procurement Process Development Lead
An exciting opportunity has become available to lead the strategic transformation of Procurement processes and related capabilities and tools for EMEA.
We are looking for a Process Development Lead responsible for leading the implementation of new or improved, global and regional procurement operating processes and related tools across EMEA and ensure any new technologies and improved ways of working are fully embedded across EMEA.
* Subject Matter Expert on EMEA Procurement Operating Processes, Systems and Templates including, but not limited to:
o Sourcing processes and tools (i.e. Ariba Sourcing, Trade Extensions, etc)
o Contracting processes and tools (i.e. ETQ Contracting module)
o Order to Pay processes and tools (i.e. SRM Catalogue, Marketplace, etc)
* Engage with the Global Procurement team in any initiatives looking to improve existing or implement new Procurement Operating processes and tools as the EMEA representative, ensuring EMEA needs are well represented. For example: Vendor Due Diligence, Order to Pay global process standardisation, etc.
* Identify and implement relevant KPIs that speak to the efficiency of and adherence to the procurement processes. Drive insights from KPIs and related data analysis and identify and lead standardization, simplification and automatisation opportunities of Procurement operating processes and tools to drive improved efficiency and adherence across all EMEA subregions.
* Collaborate to identify and pursue implementation of standardisation, simplification and automatisation of Procurement transactional processes and tools across all EMEA subregions.
* Ensure new processes and tools resulting from any Procurement Operating process changes/implementations are embedded across the relevant EMEA focus group (Procurement, Requisitioners…).
* Identify opportunities to continue building and sustaining the process related capabilities of our EMEA Procurement team.
Skills / Requirements
* Bachelor or master education level. (minimum requirement)
* Five years' Procurement experience. (minimum requirement)
* Proven experience and ability to coordinate/manage multiple concurrent project activities effectively.
* Past experienced in implementing new processes and tools, preferably in procurement environment.
* Analytical mind-set, with a strong ability to drive insight from data analysis.
* Exceptional ability to effectively communicate and build collaborative relationships in a complex, multicultural organisation.
* Demonstrated ability to lead and drive change in a complex organisational environment and capability of influencing peers and senior leaders.
* Experience with continuous improvement frameworks (e.g. lean manufacturing, six sigma)
To discuss the EMEA Procurement Process Development Lead position, please apply today to be considered.