Birmingham, West Midlands
£450 - £500 per day
SS - 14020_1584723261
6 months ago
Interim Procurement Policy & Process Manager
Interim Procurement Policy & Process Manager required for an initial 6 month contract with a public sector organisation in Birmingham.
The Procurement Policy & Process Manager is responsible for working with the wider Procurement & Commercial teams to develop and manage procurement and commercial policies and processes and support them to carry out their duties effectively by creating an environment of continuous improvement.
You will be accountable for;
- Managing the development of the Procurement, Commercial and Contract Management system
- Implement processes to improve compliance in procurement regulations, policies and procedures
- Delivering process improvement workshops and training
- Experience of working within a procurement, contract management or commercial structure
- Experience of systems and reporting applications
- Experience of managing the gathering and analysing information from multiple stakeholders and sources.
To discuss the Interim Procurement Policy & Process Manager role, please call Sam on 01483 213 304