Up to £300 per day
SS - 10737_1512990455
about 1 year ago
My client is a Public Sector organisation who are undergoing a large scale transformation within their procurment function and, as a result, need two Procurement Officers to assist them with projects for an initial 3 months.
- Assist the Category Managers with contract management and manage own contractual workload
- Assist the Category Mangers with Spend Analysis and Category Reviews
- Assist the Category Managers with portfolio planning, bundling and key stakeholder management
- Assist the Category Managers with category management framework plans and efficiency profiling
- Support the Category Managers to devise category management savings plans through to implementation
- Responsible for own workload as well as assisting the Category Managers develop category and sub-category strategies
- Assist with procurement projects
- Experience within Adult and/or Children's Social Care category with understanding of Light Touch Regime
- Experience within Environment, Property or Corporate procurement
- Ability to manage stakeholders up to Head of Service
- Experience of managing tenders.
- Knowledge of OJEU and Public Sector Procurement regulations
- Experience of using e-procurement systems. Experience of In-Tend would be an advantage.