City of London, London
£300 - £400 per annum
3 months ago
Procurement Officer needed to work for a leading public sector organisation who are currently going through a large regeneration, so you will have the opportunity to source across a wide range of categories within the indirects space.
- Running projects across the category in line with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU)
- Running Bids & Tender using OJEU frameworks.
- Oversee and Negotiate the contractual agreements across the Category spend
- Drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- In turn, the job holder will ensure all the cost-saving opportunities are maximized
- Experience of working in procurement in a similar role across the indirect space.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Experience using e-sourcing portals
- Understanding of Contract law and supplier agreements
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (OJEU)
- Ideally Degree & working towards CIPS
Call James Richards on 01483 213 305 to find out more about the Procurement Office Role.