£450 - £550 per day
SS - 10829_1508954970
about 1 year ago
The post holder will provide specialist procurement and commercial support services, both pre and post contract to the Organisation's Directorates.
Post holder may also be required to provide such services across other spend areas as determined by the Senior Commercial Manager.
The post holder will be a part of a team providing budget holders support in awarding, managing and exiting their contracts together with supplier relationship management.
The team provides commercial expertise and leadership at the appropriate stages of the Procurement cycle.
As the oganisation implements it's business strategy, changes to the organisation may arise requiring procurement activity through new or existing commercial arrangements.
- Providing direct support to the Senior Commercial Manager
- Develop and maintain business relationships
- Provision of procurement advice to Land Registry Business Units
- Letting of Contracts
- Utilisation of CCS Frameworks / Call-Offs.
- Active Involvement with internal stakeholders in the management of major contracts
- Assisting in the development and implementation of procurement policies and procedures