£450 - £520 per day
5 months ago
Interim Procurement Manager - Contract Remediation £520pd REMOTE
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Procurement Manager to join a FTSE 100 Financial Services Organisation, and provide crucial support, in embedding key regulatory and governance requirements into their sourcing processes.
This is an initial 6-month contract, with scope for extension, offering up to £520 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35) based entirely remotely.
This position will be part of a cross-functional team responsible for interpreting and embedding regulatory and governance requirements into the organisation's Procurement processes.
You will identify, remediate and re-draft contracts which require updating with current regulatory requirements. You will be responsible for contractual standard changes, remediation of contracts, and PRA regulations implementation.
In this varied role, you will manage a range of large suppliers, carrying out effective engagement and negotiation.
- 5-10 years' Procurement experience, with specific negotiating and contract activity.
- Strong, remediation contract activity and projects.
- Experience drafting contracts in detail.
- Ideally, previous Financial Services experience, withing large, matrix organisations.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Confidence and strength managing and liaising with large suppliers.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org