Up to £400 per day
RK - 11720_1533629456
13 days ago
Interim Procurement Manager required to join a FTSE 250 Facilities Services company in London, working in a fast-paced regulated environment with the ability to hit the ground running and realise savings quickly across indirect categories, primarily soft FM.
As Procurement Manager, you will be required to deliver in-year 2018 savings projects for a major client account with a £500K target. There are significant savings opportunities across the account to leverage savings and although the Procurement Director has high standards and needs to see savings realised quickly, he will be there to support and guide when needed and does not micro manage.
You will take on full Procurement Manager responsibilities for:
- Spend analysis
- Supplier engagement and positioning
- Contract review
- Contract drafting
- Engaging and influencing key internal stakeholders on commercial issues.
- Weekly reporting on project status and any road blocks
You will need to be able to demonstrate;
- A keen eye for savings identification and delivery within tight timescales with proven experience of driving savings across indirect categories, primarily soft FM
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running, motivated, quick thinker and able to work unsupervised.
Rate: £400 p/d
Duration: Initial 3 months
If you are keen to find out more about this opportunity please contact me on 01483 213 302 to discuss.