£500 - £577 per day
5 months ago
Interim Procurement Manager - Glass £577pd
I'm currently recruiting a Global Procurement Category Manager to join a FTSE 100, world-leading Pharmaceutical company, with responsibility for their glass category.
This is an initial 3-month contract, offeirng up to £577 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexibility around working from home and in their London office.
With responsibility for the Glass category, you will -
- Successfully negotiate contracts across a range of suppliers to drive value and continuous improvement.
- Lead strategic category management and category review, to ensure that business requirements and actions for supplier improvement are in place to deliver value.
- Manage supplier relationships, driving long-term agreements and volume discount.
- Identification of new vendors and managing performance.
- Global Procurement experience in Manufacturing, with glass or sterile industry knowledge.
- Strong experience utilising Procurement analytics and data to create meaningful reports and insight.
- 2 years' + experience Project Management and Business Operations.
- Ability to engage effectively with stakeholders up to a senior leadership level.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions please email email@example.com