West Sussex, England
Up to £470 per day
SS - 11481_1526982428
about 1 month ago
1st Executive have been retained by a FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical company to manage the recruitment of an Interim Procurement Manager to lead the procurement of commodities and raw materials within a key manufacturing site in West Sussex.
This role is an ideal opportunity for someone to gain understanding and build knowledge of the manufacturing and supply chain process and the challenges that it brings, sourcing skills such as negotiations internally and externally, influencing and people management.
This is a delivery orientated position for someone who proactively seeks to 'connect the dots' within a complex matrix organisation to save money and boost efficiency.
- Procurement experience of direct commodities/raw materials/API/Packaging and logistics
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry (desirable)
- Demonstrable cost savings achieved within production procurement
- Strong ability to influence
- Ability to 'hit the ground running'