£650 - £750 per day
4 months ago
1st Executive are recruiting on behalf of a global Technology organisation with a major online services presence. They are currently undergoing a significant transformation programme across their entire procurement function, and require an experienced strategic category manager with extensive expertise in marketing. You will be taking the lead on a number of key projects across their existing, wide-ranging marketing spend on a global scale.
As the category manager you will need to take ownership of their existing sales & marketing procurement portfolio, which is global scale, with high levels of complexity and diversity. You will need to have a strong track record in global marketing procurement in a fast-paced environment that is experiencing significant strategic change. You should have strong existing relationships with reputable agency firms across all forms of marketing engagement.
- Subject-matter expert in marketing procurement.
- Proven track record in delivering savings across a wide range of marketing sub-categories such as digital, ATL, BTL for example.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement both on an internal cross-functional basis and externally with key suppliers.
- Global procurement experience, managing complex portfolios that differ on a regional needs basis.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, such as with a technology company or an organisation with a strong online or social media presence.
- Ability to perform within a non-structured environment, where procurement operations may require you to be pro-active and unreliant on existing processes.