Up to £150 per day
8 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a global FTSE100 Oil & Gas supermajor, who are currently seeking an experienced Procurement Data Analyst with commercial experience in data analysis and supporting procurement departments. A fantastic opportunity for someone with a few years experience to join an incredibly dynamic function within a global organisation. This will certainly provide an excellent working experience and career progression for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for providing support to an existing procurement function, in the form of data mining, collating data sets and reporting findings in both existing and new supplier data, predominately focusing on the global travel category.
- Identify all streams and sources of data (card, invoice supplier base)
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Developing and implementing data anlyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Work with internal and third parties and develop sustainable reporting
- Guide and direct the categorys data source / data reporting resources to identify and obtain the content
- Consolidate into large datasets for indentification and reconciliation
- Develop automated and bespoke reports and dashboards for air, hotel, meetings and ground transport.
- Spend, volume, compliance, savings, trends, benchmarking
- Using historic and future booked data to create Predictive analysis
- Identify any quality assurance or integrity issues and support IT
- Provide recommendations, effficiencies and solutions where incorrect data / process of data are causing issues or incorrect analysis
- filter and clean multiple data into one environment
- Continual monitor and look around capabilities and quality controls
- Create analysis and opporutntiy reports into Upstream and Downstram structures
- Interact with each part of the category and cross-functional teams in travel, P2P, key suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Proven track record in providing support to a procurement function as a data analyst is essential (if you have experience across the travel category, this would be advantageous.)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, databae design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Strong analytial skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of informaiton with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Ability to articulate the data and reports to a Global Team.