£200 - £280 per day
16 days ago
Interim Procurement Coordinator - £200 to 280 per day
My client, a leading Oil & Gas organisation, is currently recruiting an Interim Procurement Co-ordinator to support the Procurement Team in their ongoing SAP Ariba Purchase to Pay implementation.
This role is an 8-month initial contract, starting ASAP, based in Buckinghamshire, paying around £255 per day, depending on experience.
You will support the Procurement Team and Category Specialists to ensure that the vendors are set up technically and the required data is correctly set up in the system, before Go-Live.
- Develop Ariba Guided Buying content with support from Procurement
- Populate Guided Buying content in Ariba
- Support Buying Channel analysis and document Category guidance
- Support Supplier Enablement activities for onboarding suppliers
- Support the training for end users pre-Go-Live
- End-to-end procurement experience
- Ideally experience with SAP Ariba Purchase to Pay and Guided Buying, or equivalent Procurement systems experience
- Ability to provide hands-on support in summarizing Category guidance and Guided Buying content, feeding this into the SAP Ariba tool
- Abilty to work with a complex set of stakeholders.
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a good time to speak.