£250 - £350 per day
8 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a global FTSE100 Oil&Gas Supermajor, who require an experienced analyst with a background working in and around procurement - ideally reviewing internal procurement functions and assessing risk / compliance concerning process and interaction with 3rd party suppliers. A truly excellent opportunity for someone with a few years experience to join an incredibly dynamic department and opportunity to learn a great deal on "best practice" procurement.
To wholly support the Compliance and Risk Manager through:
- Delivery of a range of company compliance & risk activity globally within the procurement function.
- Managing and implementation of delegations of authority across the organisation globally.
- Providing insight and recommendations with regard to the identification, mitigation and assessment of compliance and risk activity for procurement across the segment.
- Maintaining delivery of all compliance & activities related to office safety
- At least 3-5 years experience as an Analyst for a major international organisation supporting risk and compliance operations. Ideally you will have some experience across the supporting procurement functions / processes practiced by the Buyer/Purchasing department on a global scale.
- Demonstrably strong business acumen.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/workstreams.
- Ability to liaise with professionals across multiple departments with various agendas - i.e. a Buyer/Purchasing professional or manager within risk/compliance/Anti-Bribery/Due Diligence.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, or autonomously with a single reporting line when required.