East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£100 - £150 per day
11493 - 2905_1527609841
3 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a global leading manufacturing organisation, who are seeking a Procurement professional to join them on an initial 6 month contract and provide coordination and administration support to their procurement function. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a few years experience to join an incredibly fast-paced organisation and industry leader, gaining invaluable experience with a world-recognised blue-chip company in the process.
- Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order Conversion
- Utilize SAP Ariba computer systems to review data.
- Review Purchase Requisitions to determine adherence to preferred suppliers, finance approval levels and company policies.
- Effectively train and hand off to MDM on queries and specific upload questions
- Proactively putting forward ideas for process improvements, executing and seeing through to completion.
- Educating/communicating with the rest of the Procurement team and stakeholders external
- Participate in the migration of processes from local country, including developing / refining business processes and policies and coordinating activities to ensure the successful implementation of the new services
- Adhere to SLA's and KPI's
- Policy process Documentation
- 2 years minimum experience supporting or purchasing within a procurement function.
- Driven to meet/exceed customer expectations based on SLAs developed and continuous process refinement.
- Exhibits strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills coupled with the ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, with external vendors and internal employees.