£550 - £650 per day
10 days ago
Interim Procurement Business Partner - Fluent German £650pd
An incredibly exciting, long-term interim opportunity for a Procurement Business Partner to join a leader in Bio-pharmaceuticals, and play a key role in the transformation of Indirect Procurement Management.
This is a full-time, 18-month contract, offering up to £650 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based in Middlesex 2 days per week, and with travel to Germany twice per month, with the rest of the time working from home.
This role will provide business-critical support in Procurement Business Partnering and Category Management, during the transformation of Indirect Procurement across global categories of spend.
You will be required to partner with key, senior stakeholder groups in Germany to support the creation and implementation of robust Procurement strategies which add true value, as well as championing their adoption and adherence.
Engaging with Global Sourcing and Contract Management, you will drive their broaden into European markets and support their future implementation of category strategies in other European markets.
- Strategic planning, budgeting and target-setting.
- Act as a "strategic thought partner" and align on business and project objectives.
- Create a Change case and champion with stakeholders to realise value.
- Manage a full-lifecycle portfolio, supporting a variety of category strategies.
- Partner closely with Global Category Managers in the development of category strategy and adherence.
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers and stakeholders, driving customer satisfaction and improvement.
- Establish KPIs on deliverables and market intelligence.
- Drive procurement best practice.
- Fluent German speaker.
- 8 + years' relevant experience in a corporate environment.
- Excellent leadership and business partnering ability.
- Prior, strong experience directly supporting large Procurement projects.
- Track record in applying Procurement principles, best practice and standards.
- Able to support development of category and sourcing strategies end-to-end.
- Strong experience managing strong supplier relationships.
- Confident with relevant Procurement systems and data.
- Extensive knowledge of strategic sourcing processes.
- Experience leading and prioritising on multiple project simultaneously, across functions.
This is a very urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP.