£550 - £650 per day
6 months ago
Currently recruiting on behalf of a large Professional Services firm, who are seeking a Procurement Business Partner to join their organisation ahead of an extensive period of transformation in all business areas. You will need a strong track record in achieving savings for multiple indirect category disciplines, along with engaging a wide-ranging stakeholder audience.
- To partner with multiple business verticals to identify and execute sourcing requirements across a wide range of spend categories. These will include a wide-ranging indirect professional / corporate services spend portfolio and others in direct spends to pick up ad-hoc along the way. It is possible all non-IT based categories will come under your remit at one point or another.
- Foster and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and increase the influence of procurement across the business.
- Collaborate with peers from the other business units to understand the existing relationship procurement has with the rest of the organisation and identify the opportunities to maximise adding value.
- Building a strategic opportunity map - you will need to map key vendors based on spend and identify opportunity for each.
- Although interim and addressing short-term projects as priority, you will also be required to pave the procurement roadmap for future staff seconded to the business unit and define the longer term strategy.
Required Experience & Attributes:
- Proven track record achieving savings in quite an ambiguous environment, ideally across a wide range of different spend areas, demonstrating your versatility.
- Ability to flourish in an unstructured environment with little existing process to work within.
- Ability to win over stakeholders, some of which could be established within the organisation and resistant to change.
- Previous experience either as a "Procurement Business Partner", or as a Consultant working for a renowned consultancy with multiple procurement projects that have been delivered.
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision.