£175 - £215 per day
11405 - 3004_1526043531
2 months ago
1st Executive are retained on behalf of a global FTSE100 Oil & Gas Supermajor, and a world-leading brand, who are seeking an analyst professional with a strong track record in business/process analysis and supporting procurement functions to come on board and assist on a number of forthcoming project requirements. A truly dynamic and progressive organisation that will no doubt present some very interesting assignments and provide someone with invaluable experience for their career.
- To support the creation and maintenance of business cases
- Working with the project's SME's to ensure business requirements
- Improving configuration readiness
- Business process mapping and analysis
- Reviewing UAT scenarios and training materials
- Review of materials for business requirements
- Assisting in 3rd Line Support for production issues
- Working alongside a team of other analysts and cross-functional team liaising
- 2-3 years + previous experience as a Business / Process Analyst.
- Ability to review testing scenarios and assess current and future functionality.
- Ability to act as the liaison between the procurement team to identify / troubleshoot issues with current processes, and IT department / support teams to communicate what needs to be done effectively.
- Previous experience ideally supporting a procurement function.