£150 - £250 per day
SS - 11701_1532511336
5 months ago
Interim Procurement & Contracts Advisor, Essex - £250/day
We are working with a public sector organisation in Essex who need an Interim Procurement & Contracts Advisor to join a busy procurement team and assist in running public tender processes.
- Have thorough knowledge and experience of practical application of the current Public Contract Regulations (2015)
- Extensive practical experience in running public tender processes, evaluations, and developing tenders and requirements with clients.
- Be professional in your approach and communication within the team, working with clients, and in interacting with businesses who may be bidding for council work.
- Take the initiative for identifying and asking where support is required and for keeping management updated on priority projects.
- Ensure that tenders (and tendering procedures) are accurate, complete, legal, commercially sound, and have accounted for input from stakeholders across the board, including legal input, client requirements, and other stakeholders (following agreement with clients).
- Ideally be CIPS or MCIPS qualified (desirable)
- Have knowledge of an e-tendering system ideally Delta/BIPS (desirable)
If you are interested in the Interim Procurement & Contracts Advisor, Essex role, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.