£18 - £22 per hour
SS - 12085_1540911054
9 months ago
Interim Procurement & Contracts Advisor, Essex
A procurement and contract management advisor is required.
You will have a sound and up-to-date knowledge of public procurement (Public Contract Regulations 2015) and be capable of running fully legally compliant tender procedures.
Must be able quickly to get up to speed with organisational requirements and to pick up processes mid-way.
- Proven Experience Of Working In A Contract And Procurement Role
- Experience of EC Procurement Directives
- Experience in the use of e-procurement systems and tools
- Must Be Able To Provide Evidence Of Procurement Best Practice Used As Part Of Previous Role Within This Environment
- Knowledge Of Various Forms Of Procurement For New-build, Refurbishment And Maintenance Projects
- Procurement experience
- Ideally Candidates will have, or are studying towards obtaining a recognised procurement qualification, or equivalent experience. None
- Procurement Legislation Knowledge
- Strong understanding of procurement best practise
To discuss the Interim Procurement & Contracts Advisor, Essex position in detail, call Sam at 1st Executive on 01483 213 304.