£300 - £400 per day
6 months ago
Interim Procurement and Commercial Manager £300-400pd (inside)
Currently recruiting an Interim Procurement and Commercial Manager for my public sector client, in the Adult Social Care commissioning space.
This role is paying between £300 and £400 per day DOE (in scope IR35, through umbrella) based in London.
- Lead the delivery of letting out of community services contracts, particularly the tender process for Adult Social Care and preventive services.
- Provide meaningful purchasing advice to drive cost-effectiveness, value for money and high-quality outcomes, through tendering, negotiation and benchmarking
- Support the development of Commercial approached and ensure effective deliver of commissioning aims to meet timelines.
- Management responsibility for 3 heads, working across the commissioning team and liaising closely with strategic commissioners.
- Significant procurement experience within a relevant environment
- Demonstrable experience in successful management of complex and high-value tenders
- Previous management experience of procurement staff
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Possess or have willingness to work towards CIPS level 5
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to develop meaningful relationships with peers and stakeholders across levels.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap.
Any questions, please email email@example.com / call Sam on 01483 213 304