South Yorkshire, England
£400 - £450 per day
22 days ago
Interim Principal Operations Manager: Economy and Environment - £450 per day
My Client, a large public sector authority, are currently recruiting a Principal Operations Manager for the Street Scene
Directorate in Economy and Environment.
This role is an initial 3-month contract, paying up to £450 per day (inside IR35), based in South Yorkshire.
Play a key role in ther Cleaner agenda, in developing the strategic direction of the Street Scene service, ensuring the service has a high impact within neighbourhoods and communities, improving the environment for the residents.
- Lead on all aspects of service planning and performance management
- Ensure all work is scheduled and prioritised in order to utilise staff and resources effectively
- Responsibility Street Scene assets including buildings and equipment
- Develop the commercial strategy of the Street Scene service to meet income targets each year
- Lead and fully participate in the corporate planning, financial and management processes for the service
- Ensure effective joint working and planning with all relevant external agencies
- Provide management and professional advice on all matters of environmental maintenance standards, regulations, practices and procedures. Ensure that all relevant plans and statutory requirements are effectively developed and implemented.
- Degree-level educated
- Ideally Level 5 Management and Leadership qualification.
- Commercially aware
- Thorough understanding of Health & Safety legislation and the ability to produce concise but accurate risk assessments.
- Experience and a proven track record in the formulation and delivery of strategies and polices within an organisation of comparable scope and complexity.
- In-depth knowledge of professional theory, practice and procedures within a Horticultural/Cleanse Delivery environment.
If interested, please apply ASAP, or email email@example.com to discuss.