£500 - £600 per day
SS - 10906_1511517979
8 months ago
My client have launched a transformation across Procurement & supply chain. They are developing and implementing a new ERP solution (Navision) and will be adding a P2P solution rolling both out in parallel.
The need a project manager to manage this implementation across UK&IE reporting directly to the UK supply chain director.
Role - up to £600/day initial 3 month contract
- Deliver and manage the project across the UK&IE organisation.
- Define project methodology and make sure it is applied
- Ensure project progress and quality (track deliverables)
- Build and update project detailed planning
- Alert steering committee in case of planning slippage / Propose an implement corrective actions
- Present project's progress to the Steering Committee
- Monitor issues and risks
- Coordinate project team and resources
- Assign roles and responsibilities
- Ensure project coordination with other Division/Group projects
- Manage workshops organization
- Maintain planning of workshops
- Ensure consistency with attendee's agenda
- Book meeting rooms according to workshops and meeting schedules
- Verify attendee's availability and participation prior to workshops/meetings
- Manage project committees organization
- Maintain planning of project committees
- Ensure attendee's availability and participation
- Manage project documentation
- Capitalise project documentation
- Administrate Teamroom (or any other documentation sharing platform)
- Influence Key Stakeholders
- Professionally Qualified Project Manager (Prince 2 qualified or other relevant project management skills)
- At least or 5 years of experience in a senior project role.
- Experience with system implementation of PTP platforms
- Results orientated
- Engaging and confident communication skills (written, verbal and presentations).
- Professional, committed, proactive, innovative and has integrity.
- Highly numerate and accurate.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Process oriented
- Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership and to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ablility to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation
- Fluency in English required
- Prior experience working with Microsoft NAV a bonus
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products including MS Visio