£200 - £300 per day
6 months ago
As the P2P Procurement Analyst, you will be responsible for the overall delivery an Ariba platform solution to the organisation and supporting the existing procurement function with daily sourcing and supplier management operations.
This is an important role within the Procurement team, in ensuring that value is delivered against the pre-determined business case. The role works closely with other members of the Procurement team, C-Suite level stakeholders, senior internal stakeholders and external third parties to ensuring Procurement is perceived as a positive, significant, value adding integral partner to the business.
This will include design/configuration/development/change management of the extensive e-procurement product suite of Ariba and will operate as a liaison between the IT, Procurement, Finance, AP team and third-party management.
- Overall accountability for Ariba Implementation
- Responsible for third party SI's via contract and supplier management
- Design Authority/Review
- Project Implementation
- Project Management for on-going phases
- Ensure Procurement requirements are met in the implemented
- Delivering against the business benefits set out in the project charter
- Guided Buying Content Enablement; Creating content via the various buying channels
- Management of the project budget
- Future digitisation of the S2P solution
- Data Transformation
- Process Transformation
- Procedural sync between Source to Contract ( S2C ) and Order to Pay
- Procurement Policy Development
- Improvement to Upstream Ariba
- Future System Strategy and Roadmap in conjunction with the overall AA roadmap
- Overall SAP point of contact for Ariba
- Go Live Readiness
- Change Management and Communication, delivering a business transformation
- Development and management of reporting and KPIs
- Core Team Tester, create test assets and documentation
- Holistic overview of the Ariba S2P solution
- Implement best practice, define and recommend business processes in line with Ariba
- Strong commercial background and proven track record in procurement analysis. Some experience or exposure to running sourcing processes would also be advantageous.
- Previous experience delivering change across an organisation, specifically focusing on procurement systems. Previous experience working with SAP Ariba and SAP ECC is highly desired, ideally during a product implementation phase.
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Understanding supplier performance management tools, and a proven ability of using these as an engagement tool to drive improved productivity.
- Project / Change Management.
- Strong communication skills.
Desired Education / Qualifications:
- CIPS qualified or equivalent experience is desirable but not essential