Up to £350 per day
RK - 11029_1516041909
2 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a global FTSE250 Engineering Organisation, who are seeking an experienced P2P Analyst to join their existing function, undergoing change You will be responsible for analysing and assisitng with various projects within the company P2P solution.
An excellent role looking for someone who wants to work in a dynamic and fast moving organisation.
The Purchase to Pay Analyst will be responsible for P2P metrics, reporting, benchmarking, user assistance and process improvement. This role will work with all P2P processes and tools and be familiar with applicable policies. The role will also participate in strategic projects.
- Understand data sources and proactively seek ways to improve data accuracy and integrity
- Support benchmarking, research and other continuous improvement projects to maximize efficiency and effectiveness while ensuring business continuity and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain metrics and reporting to communicate purchase to pay organization performance
- Help manage and communicate the IT issue log and ensure proper resolution
- Assist the user community with purchase to pay tools, policies and processes to foster a collaborative culture
- Appropriately respond to requests from internal and external auditors, internal controls and other functions
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Up to £350 per day
If you are interested in this opportunity then please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm your availabilty for a quick call to discuss in more detail.