West Midlands, England
Up to £295 per day
RK - 11029_1516359564
2 months ago
1st-Executive are retained by a global FTSE 250 engineering group, who are seeking a P2P Administrator / Procurement Support to join their IT Procurement function.
- Dealing with the system that processes low level contracts and PO's.
Providing general P2P support to the procurement staff throughout the full-lifecycle.
- Support IT procurement in processing of PO, NDAs. (Training / introduction will be provided)
- Assist the user community with purchase to pay policies and processes
- The company is implementing an ERP and purchasing system (SAP) so you will need to assist with the transition from current paper based processing to the new IT systems.
This role will suit someone who;
- Detail orientated person with a background across P2P analysis.
- Has worked in a finance processing / P2P shared services centre with exposure to IT department / IT commercials.
- Very good with paperwork and process driven activity: meticulous and very organised yet with understanding of how to ensure smooth stakeholder management in a fast paced environment.
- Has a good understanding of "three-way-matching"
- Immediately available (Start in the first week of Feb or last week of Jan)
Nice to have's;
- Any background in manufacturing, aerospace
- Exposure to implementation and use of SAP/ERP, purchasing systems
- Process improvements experieince
Rate - Up to £295
Duration - 6 months
Location - West Midlands
If you are interested in this opportunity then please send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com and confirm your availabilty for a quick call to discuss in more detail.