£230 - £280 per day
7 months ago
- Interim Mechanical Engineer - £230-280p/d
An Interim Mechanical Engineer at £230-280p/d is required for a global FTSE100 Manufacturing company based in the Warwickshire. A 6-month contract, this is an exciting opportunity within Lean Manufacturing and CAD software across CNC machinery for a candidate with a strong background in Mechanical Engineering, who is looking to develop their experience within a global, diverse and fast-paced function.
- Operating and programming CNC Turning Centre's, asssessing suitability of cutting tool designs and problem solving using lean tools
- Responsible for ensuring all plant production activities have full engineering support
- PRD (prototype) work and implementation of products to the manufacturing process
- Effectively maintaining all current production related processes to a validated state
- General day to day engineering as required.
- CNC machine operation and CAD software usage
- Analysing your software and design usage and developing plan to improve the process
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Mechanical Engineer/Lean Manufacturing experience essential
- DMG CTX 410/Daewoo Puma-Multi axis/3-axis horizontal lathe with live tooling, tailstock, Sinumerik 840D controller experience is desirable
- Daewoo Puma-Multi axis automatic lathe with 2 spindles and 3 turrets with live tooling desirable
- Experience of CAM packages desirable