£175 - £200 per day
2 months ago
A world-famous grid solutions provider has an urgent requirement for an Interim Mechanical Buyer experienced in the manufacturing sector to join their procurement function.
Initial 6-month contract offering up to £200 p/d for a candidate to be based in Rugby.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious up and coming procurement professional to further their career by joining one of the worlds most prestigious and complex organisations.
- Lead the end to end procurement of a variety of commodities including but not limited to fabrications, instrumentation, machining, and forgings.
- Own the day-to-day execution of the transactional procurement process including approving a PO, converting purchase requisitions into purchase orders and managing the purchase orders until closed.
- Manage Engineering Changes on open orders within the supply chain.
- Manage the operational relationship with suppliers.
- Optimize inventory and process improvements.
This is an extremely urgent requirement for the function so if you are interested please apply immediately or contact Jamie.Mackinlay@1st-executive.com to find out more.