South East England, England
£200 - £276 per day
3 months ago
To end of 2022
Temporary Marketing Insight Manager £276pd
An exciting opportunity for an interim Marketing Insight Manager to join a world-leading, FTSE 100 Energy Company, currently going through huge amounts of corporate change. This role is crucial to the design and delivery of my client's global programs.
This organisation is going through a massive transformation, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and significant investment going into sustainable energy and the technology to support.
For a contract initially until the end of the year, this position offers up to £276 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working from home / in their offices in South-East England.
You will provide business-critical support to the Global Program Insight lead, for the design, delivery and embedding of cutting-edge global programmes across the business.
Within a dynamic and innovative environment, you will generate and apply customer and consumer insight, providing actionable results. Utilising a diverse range of methodologies and techniques, you will effectively utilise market research and maintain a strong understanding of industry and market landscapes.
- 5 years' + experience gathering and implementing customer and consumer analytics, which provide meaningful insight and actionable results.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of interpreting category / competitor dynamics.
- Strong skills of Project Management and communication with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- The ability to work successfully within an agile and fast-paced environment.
- Prior exposure to a global, matrix organisation.
This is an urgent requirement; if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com