£300 - £400 per day
3 months ago
Interim Marketing & Indirects Procurement Specialist, £400 per day, one-year contract length
Opportunity to work within a fast - moving, agile client who are experiencing back to back double digit sales growth. You will be joining a mature procurement function and have the opportunity to focus not only on UK but also Global Spend.
- Drafting and implementing of marketing and general indirects category strategy.
- Conducting spend reviews, and market analysis
- Running end to end tenders
- Facilitating procurement strategy
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate extensive experience of working within indirect procurement with their main focus on Marketing spend areas, both above and below the line
- Have demonstrable stakeholder management experience especially with marketing or creative teams and the ability to influence
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Be able to hit the ground running and add value from day 1
- Ideally Degree qualified
I will be shortlisting successful applications to my client on Tuesday 12th February therefore please respond to James Richards on firstname.lastname@example.org asap to arrange a call to discuss further.