£175 - £225 per day
10 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a FTSE100 FMCG company who are looking to bring on board an experienced logistics co-ordinator on an initial 3 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to build experience in a logistics function with a reputable company, working across the UK, Europe and Africa, in a fast-paced dynamic organisation.
- Owns and is responsible for the complete logistics cost process
- Shape and roll-out the logistic costs processes
- Creating performance analysis supporting the logistics activities
- Manage a transparent Freight Cost Recovery Plan
- Maintain the relevant cost KPI's with the local Logistic Team Leaders and Contract Manager
- Build and deliver the regional plans
- Systematically tracking and analysing progress against the plan and budget.
- Report logistic costs
- Manages the Logistics Cost Analyst on daily basis
- Follow-up on timely invoice payments
- Act as Logistics Costs tag in project work
- Continuous attention to improve safety, quality, service and cost performance
- Assuring integrity of the logistic information is critical in order to manage the complexities of the business.
- Compliance of the whole logistics cost process in line with regulatory and legal legislation
- Project work is a very important part of the role, and will give breadth and diversity to the day-to-day work contents
- Drive Cost-awareness throughout the team
- 2-5 years in logistics co-ordination, ideally within the FMCG or Manufacturing industries.
- Experience in a customer service role within supply chain or similar business; knowledge of distribution industry would be beneficial
- Fluent English language skills; Dutch, French or German are also desirable.