£250 - £340 per day
SS - 14387_1606764824
4 months ago
Interim Logistics Analyst
Interim Logistics Analyst required for 6 month contract to collate data across a complex global supply chain.
Specifically, you will be expected to collate data across the detailed lane physical movement and support all sites globally on the distribution risk assessment inline with quality expectations.
- You will be engaging with sites, expeditors, freight forwarders, 3PL's and Risk & Quality teams so excellent communication skills are needed.
- You will need to have a good understanding of logistics and, at least 2 years working within a logistics role.
- You will have excellent attention do detail with strong excel skills.
- You will have experience of taking accountability as part of delivering within a project.
- Proven ability to work remotely and self motivate.
To be considered for the Interim Logistics Analyst, please apply prior to the close of business on Tuesday 1st December.
This role is considered to fall inside IR35.