£550 - £600 per day
16 days ago
Liquidity Project Manager
A major international banking institution has an urgent requirement for an Interim Liquidity Project Manager.
This is a 6 month contract offers up to £600 p/d (Umbrella, Inside IR35), working from home and in London (once restrictions allow).
The role is required to lead and drive the end to end project management of defined projects within the Liquidity Book of Work. Liquidity reporting and processes are being migrated to Finance on the Cloud (FoTC), therefore the role holder also needs to manage Finance on the Cloud FoTC Liquidity implementation for their project(s), including planning, migration activities, required testing and Change Implementation activities, and stakeholder management.
- A solid Liquidity reporting knowledge and undertstaning of liquidity platforms
- An understanding of change delivery lifecycles and delivery methodologies
- A strong appreciation of systems and data architectures, specifically in a finance environment
- Excellent analysis skills, with ability to structure problems and find solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in regulatory and risk management domain
- Financial Services Project Experience across both internal reporting and regulatory requirements, with solid experience of Liquidity reporting processes
- Experience in change management, driven by IT systems implementation or enhancement, across a large organisation
- Experience in delivering data remeidation projects
- Delivery and Test management experience beneficial
- Experience of working in Asset Liability Management
- S166 liquidity remediation exposure beneficial
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org