Up to £550 per day
SS - 11237_1520500018
5 months ago
1st Executive have been retained by a S&P 500 FMCG organisation to recruit an interim Procurement Professional to lead a Global legal services tender.
This project is critical to my client as their current relationships with existing Legal Services suppliers is not working to the benefit of the company.
You will be responsible for taking ownership of the procurement process within this category area.
The expectation from the business is that you will:
- Assess the category
- Define the requirement, working closely with stakeholders to assess requirements
- Create the specification from stakeholder requirements
- Create and implement a category strategy
- Negotiate and award contracts to successful suppliers
- Manage the transition and key supplier relationships.
The role will be based in London reporting within procurement.
- Subject matter expertise in Legal Services Procurement
- Ability to challenge and advise stakeholders
- Ability to operate in an FMCG environment
- Demonstrable experience of substantial cost savings across Legal Services