Up to £450 per day
6 months ago
Interim Legal Contracts Specialist required to join a leading Aerospace and Defence organisation on an initial 6 month contract at £450 per day. Varied and challenging in-house role for a highly qualified solicitor or barrister in the Aerospace and Defence industry.
- Providing timely advice to senior management, commercial, project management and procurement teams on a variety of legal topics.
- Evaluating risks regarding business decisions and operations.
- Drafting and negotiating high value commercial contracts and advising on flow down of terms to subcontractors.
- Identifying compliance and governance issues.
This role will be split between 2 areas within Defence & Space giving a lot of variation to the position
You must be able to demonstrate;
- Post-qualified experience as a solicitor or barrister (English law or dual qualified) with in-depth knowledge of commercial law and commercial contracts
- Strong understanding of concepts, background, legal and practical constraints to draft Sales and Services documents.
- Proven counselling experience in a business environment with first class communication skills.
- Ability to identify legal issues and risks and propose pragmatic solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks.
- Experience working with defence contracts would be extremely beneficial
- Must be SC clearable, must have a UK passport and a willingness to travel throughout the UK.
Rate: £450 per day
Duration: Initial 6 months (likely to be extended)
Location: Multiple options across the UK.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact me directly on 01483 213 302 or alternatively drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org