£400 - £500 per day
9 months ago
Interim Legal Adviser £400 to £500 p/d 3-month initial contract based in Central London
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an up and coming Legal Adviser looking to take the next step in their in-house legal career.
- 2-5 years legal experience gained either in a leading firm or in an in-house role and current practising certificate.
- Previous experience of working in an international environment experience.
- Experience of working with multiple internal stakeholders simultaneously.
- Experience dealing with Compliance matters.
- Exposure to corporate and/or commercial law.
- Advising the Group Procurement function on a wide range of domestic and international commercial and compliance matters.
- Understand the functions Direct (raw material) and Indirect (goods and services) purchasing requirements. Drafting and negotiating a variety of legal documents and commercial contracts to reflect Clean Air's purchasing requirements to ensure the client has suitably robust purchasing contracts in place
- Providing general legal support to various business functions including procurement, technology, quality, and supply chain.
- Working closely with the functions to ensure that appropriate due diligence and risk management procedures are in place to cover contractual and compliance risk management.
- Carrying out legal and compliance training where relevant.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com with any questions.