South East England, England
£45 - £57 per hour
about 1 month ago
31 Dec 22+
Interim Learning Content Creator £57ph
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Learning Content Creator to join a FTSE 100 Energy company, and provide key support to their corporate-wide training development.
This company is at the forefront of its field in terms of sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality by 2050, and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable solutions and the cutting-edge technology to support.
This full-time role is an initial contract to the end of December 2022, with scope to extend, offering up to £57 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35), with a hybrid approach to working from home and in South-East England or London.
As Learning Content Creator, you will be a crucial part of a team responsible for the creation of training across this world-leading organisation. Story-telling is key element to this, to engage users in a relatable way.
The role will involve a blend of creative writing and desktop publishing - you will support the development of learning solutions and communications, on a global basis.
You will create scenario based instruction, instructional graphics and marketing materials, as well as improving existing content.
- Ability to review text, graphics or other materials created by writers or designers.
- Experience editing graphics, importing text and graphics into publishing software and integrating to create cohesive content.
- Ability to revise layouts, make corrections and upload final files for printing or publishing.
- Strong exposure to conducting research, fact checks, and preparing materials for assignments, across planning, outlines and synopsis.
- Ideally, corporate communications experience.
- Ability to deal with key stakeholders across functions and up to a senior level.
- Prior experience in a global, matrix environment.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, email email@example.com