City of London, London
Up to £425 per day
SS - 11626_1531153168
4 months ago
My client is an international healthcare group offering core health insurance business and services that include travel insurance, health insurance, care homes, expatriate insurance, health assessments, occupational health services and hospitals.
This is a key role looking to mitigate risk across the IT area. You will be working specifically on an exciting APP project. My client has never released an App previously and the project will be supported globally.
Guidance and support will be provided and you will be interacting with senior stakeholders across business practices.
- Structuring, negotiating, drafting and drafting complex IT framework agreements, outsourcing (material &critical) technical supplier arrangements, resourcing, consultancy, software licensing, maintenance and support.
- Ability to negotiate and draft regulatory compliance into contracts.
- Identifying and mitigating legal and commercial risk in proposed and operational IT commercial arrangements (especially in data, data protection, IT security, intellectual property and compliance)
- Advising and supporting in the digital space (drafting EULAs, reviewing consent models and supporting on agile development of digital sites)
- Supporting internal IT development projects. Working with the digital, enterprise architecture and infrastructure teams.
- UK or equivalent qualified lawyer 4/5 PQE (experience in an international law firm or in a multi-national in-house)
- Experience in IT , commercial and data protection law.
- Track record of advising on complex IT outsourcing .
- Strong negotiating and project management skills, experience with multiple stake
- Familiar with outsourcing, procurement, IT systems
- Financial sector experience