£400 - £450 per day
11157 - 1302_1518538646
about 1 month ago
1st Executive are retained by a FTSE100 oil and gas supermajor looking for an Interim IT Vendor Specialist within their established procurement function, to start as soon as possible on an initial 6 month contract. You will be working with a range of stakeholders across both procurement and other departments to achieve successful transition on existing agreements and overseeing holistic vendor performance.
- You will be working with a range of other stakeholders to achieve a successful transition, ensuring that both incoming and outgoing vendors perform appropriately
- Reporting to Procurement Services Sourcing Manager
- Responsible for actively engaging and building relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring that the incoming vendors are making progress and accurately reporting that progress
- Completing the deliverables and promptly and appropriately escalating issues that impede progress
- Risk Management and mitigation
- Proven ability to work and communicate effectively in and to influence at, multiple levels; both in large organisations and with external IT vendors.
- Proven track record working with 3rd party applications development / maintenance vendors.
- Working knowledge of ITIL V3.
- Proactive, delivery focused individual comfortable working with minimal established boundaries
- Drive and energy to meet challenging performance objectives.
- Experience in IT lifecycles, systems delivery lifecycles and common processes.
- Experience of influencing and building relationships with outsourced vendors.
- Familiarity with structured project management techniques.