£375 - £425 per day
11297 - 2703_1522167587
about 2 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a FTSE 100 global Oil & Gas supermajor, who are looking to bring on board an Interim IT Vendor Manager to oversee a switch in 3rd party suppliers and undertake applications maintenance. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress an IT Vendor Management career, with a fast paced dynamic function at a global blue-chip company.
- Managing Applications / IT 3rd party vendors.
- Overseeing the transitioning process moving from one 3rd party supplier to another.
- Working in tandem with the current Transitions Manager
- Managing traditional vendor responsibilities - supplier governance, disputes and automations.
- Dispute resolution for governance/SLA/performance issues
- Maintaining KPI's
- Adhering to SLA's
- Proven track record in IT Vendor management. Any previous experience across ADM (application development / maintenance would be advantageous).
- Strong commercial background working for global blue-chip organisations that hold a complex structure.
- Strong ability to engage with both internal IT and external supplier stakeholders.
- Post-contract procurement experience preferable, an understanding of what is involved in initial sourcing/tendering process would also benefit.