£250 - £400 per annum + Inside IR35
5 months ago
Interim - IT Procurement Manager - £500 p/d - inside IR35 - Nottingham
A local Government organisation in Nottingham are looking to attract an Interim IT Procurement Manager to come in and work within a their procurement function, where you will proactively source across the breadth of the ICT Category inline with the EU Regulations (OJEU).
- Responsible for leading the process for IT procurement related projects within the Public Sector (OJEU).
- Having a leading role in service reviews, contacts, supplier performance management and contract management.
- Complete strategic tender processes and present to management, with a recommended business case proposal, supplier sourcing decisions and implementing plans.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Able to demonstrate strong IT Procurement experience across all subcategories (hardware, software, telecoms, network, and outsourced/professional services), within the Public sector (OJEU).
- Proven background within the Public Sector (OJEU frameworks).
- Strong communication and relationship management skills at all levels including senior management.
If you want to find out more about the IT Procurement Manager - £500 p/d - inside IR35 - Nottingham please call Stuart Brown on 01483213313.