£500 - £550 per day
6 months ago
Interim IT Procurement Manager required to join a leading Airline company to manage the Procurement aspects associated with a major IT transformation. Based in the London, it will be an initial 6 month contract paying between £500 - £550 per day.
The role will essentially be responsible for, but not limited to, strategic sourcing, contract development, contract negotiation, stakeholder management and supplier relationship management at a local and global level.
You will provide commercial project support to IT and Business projects such as hybrid cloud, IT transformation programme, a common finance solution and various other programmes of work, both current and as they arise.
You must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Previous IT category procurement / outsourcing experience
- Strong contract negotiation and evaluation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with solid stakeholder management experience
- Project management skills
- Experience of managing and negotiating with blue chip suppliers (IBM, SAP, TCS...)
Rate: £500 - £550 per day
Duration: initial 6 months
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss further then please contact me directly on 01483 213 302 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org